Editor's note in the spec

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@wu.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 09:37:04 +0100
Cc: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, "Harshvardhan J. Pandit" <me@harshp.com>
To: public-dpvcg <public-dpvcg@w3.org>
I just realized that the  "Editor's Note" in the "Draft Community Group Report 28 November 2019"
still days:

"Interested participants should submit their suggestions, feedbacks, and comments by 15th September 2019 in order to have them formally reviewed according to the scheduled timeline."

which is a bit awkward... Can we remove that sentence?

Also,

"We therefore would suggest submitting submissions there once they reach the stage for formal approval."

- can we change that to ->

"We therefore would suggest submitting suggestions there for discussion of formal approval."

Thanks,
Axel

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna