Re: DPV v0.2 - last comments before publishing

Hello All.

Please see draft of updated specification and documentation for DPV and
DPV-GDPR v0.2 at https://github.com/coolharsh55/dpv-documentation

A 'live' version is available here:
https://coolharsh55.github.io/dpv-documentation/

Comments, suggestions, fixes, changes are welcome as review.

Some minor changes are planned and in the pipeline, e.g. adding figures,
changelogs, preserving version when update is issued.

The updated version is planned to go live following next weeks meeting
(16 DEC 14:00 CET).

Regards,
Harsh

On 23/11/2020 00:39, Harshvardhan J. Pandit wrote:
> Hello All,
> Following the workshop on NOV 04 and subsequent meetings, we are now
> nearly at the end of resolving most of the proposed terms.
> We plan to publish the new iteration of Data Privacy Vocabulary (v0.2)
> by end of November, unless there are major objections.
>
> The terms are accessible at
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11bjy424zwC_j4bj9pnhmmI8o7RgrJfX4NgsZ31iR3Wo/edit?usp=sharing
>

> You can either leave comments in the spreadsheet (named for follow-up
> please), or reply to this email thread.
>
> For existing contributors and commentors, thank you for your
> contributions. Please ensure (and add) attributions are correctly
> mentioned where applicable.
>
> We have some breaking changes in this iteration, and changes that expand
> the capabilities of the vocabulary and harmonise the concepts.
> I plan to generate the documentation and push the update by end of
> November (NOV-30), so feedback before then is appreciated.
>
> Hope everyone and their families and friends are safe.
> Regards,

Harshvardhan J. Pandit, Ph.D
Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre, Trinity College Dublin