Re: rdfs:Property VS rdf:Property

Thanks Livio.

Hello All. Please see below message from Livio regarding an error in the
DPV serialisation where it has rdfs:Property instead of rdf:Property. My
reply follow after it.

For some reason, this message was not posted to the mailing list (I
cannot see it on the website) and hence am including it.

On 25/08/2020 10:00, Livio Robaldo wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I found out that all properties in https://www.w3.org/ns/dpv are defined
> as instances of rdfs:Property, e.g., "dpv:consentNotice a rdfs:Property ;"
>
> rdfs:Property does not exist, it should be rdf:Property (see
> https://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-schema).
>
> As a consequence, when opening the file with TopBraid no property is
> displayed.
>
> Harsh will fix it as soon as possible.
>
> All the best
> Livio

The error arose from an error in the script (by me!) [1] that generates
the DPV serialisations. I'm happy to fix this, and if anyone else wants
to do so - please go ahead.
I would actually suggest taking this opportunity to improve the way we
generate DPV documentation and serialisations (maybe using R2RML to get
RDF from CSV?).

[1] https://github.com/dpvcg/extract-sheets

Regards,
Harshvardhan Pandit, Ph.D
Researcher at ADAPT Centre, Trinity College Dublin
https://harshp.com/research/