Re: Representation of GDPR rights

From: Harshvardhan J. Pandit <me@harshp.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 16:35:30 +0100
To: besteves@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es
Cc: public-dpvcg@w3.org
Hi Beatriz,
IMHO We should have this on the Wiki in its current state given that it
is accessible to everyone and is editable for members.
We already have a Wiki page detailing some existing terms -
https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/wiki/Rights

If you think there is a lot of (structured) data to record, we can move
over the spreadsheets.

Best,
Harsh

--