Demo of signatu's tools

From: <besteves@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 13:09:46 +0000
To: public-dpvcg@w3.org

Dear all,

Georg is going to do a demo of signatu's tools using DPV on May 13th at 15:00 CEST (Berlin, Vienna, Madrid, Rome), immediately after the usual DPV call.
Everyone is welcome to join. If you are interested, please send me an email so that we know how many people are joining the call.

I'll send a link for you to connect to the call closer to the date.

Best regards,
Beatriz Esteves (besteves4.github.io/about-me)
PhD Researcher

D3206 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)
Artificial Intelligence Department - ETS de Ingenieros Informáticos
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM)
Emails: beatriz.gc.esteves@gmail.com beatriz.gesteves@upm.es
Skype: b.esteves4