Re: dpvcg-ACTION-125: Advertise at semantics.

Hi Mark/Harsh,

Thanks you for the highres version, I'll do another print run (at least we can put it up here after myData ;))!!

And thanks for the pointers to the myData Slack - I'm aware and sorry, that was not really meant as a question but as an offer - I already contacted them and asked for a place for a poster or a lightweight format (and whether there is anything like last year's open space which would have fitted..)

Best,

Elmar