Re: Overlap?

Hi Mitzi,
We usually have calls every other week, with the next one planned on
15th Oct, and you're welcome to join in.
See for more details
https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/wiki/Main_Page#Meetings

AFAIK the SOLID project needs access policies to specify the data and
processing agreements/requests within a pod, which can (theoretically)
be modelled using DPV to specify the vocabulary (as per its scope), but
I (personally) don't know how it can be integrated into the APIs.

You can check the current work through the DPV (draft) spec at
http://w3.org/ns/dpv to see the potential overlaps or applications.
Happy to discuss more about how the DPV can work for/with SOLID.

Best,
Harsh

On 03/10/19 5:32 PM, Solid wrote:
> Hi Two Vocabularies,
>
> I’m currently working on the W3C Solid Community Group and your work
> caught my attention. Curious to talk more, is there anywhere I can jump
> on a phone call to listen in on what you’re working on? Would it be
> possible to set up a call if there isn’t one? I’m available tomorrow,
> Monday, and Tuesday CEST afternoons if not the following week. Let me
> know what’s convenient for you.
>
> Mitzi

Harshvardhan J. Pandit
PhD Researcher