Re: Content Negotiation error in Protege

Hi!

> Most likely, this is an error with Protege itself. Am sending this to
> the mailing list to record this as an ‘issue’ as most people use
> Protege to interact with ontologies.
> Maybe this can be an open issue on Github to provide more chance for
> public comments.

yep, https://github.com/protegeproject/protege/issues/890.. it appears
that OWLAPI was the culprit (https://github.com/owlcs/owlapi/issues/821)
and a fix for this was pushed to Protege's 5.6.0 release as it required
an update of OWLAPI
https://github.com/protegeproject/protege/issues/849.

Maybe try the 5.6.0-beta release (i.e. clone
https://github.com/protegeproject/protege/tree/master/protege-desktop)
and see if the issue persists..

br, simon

---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys