some more comments on the paper drtaft and spec

From: apollere <apollere@wu.ac.at>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 07:00:13 +0200
To: public-dpvcg@w3.org
While Harsh and myself are working on the paper draft for ODBASE (again,
feel free to also comment/help),
I was reading over the spec text for personal data categories again,
where it says:

"We therefore suggest to declare the specific context as an instance of
one or several dpv:Purpose categories and to always declare the specific
purpose with a human readable description (e.g., by using rdfs:label and
rdfs:comment)."

I think this is wrong, because it is not an instance, but a subclass. I
reformulated that whole paragraph in the paper draft (but not yet in the
spec):

"DPV provides a list of suggested purposes which may be extended
as shown in Listing ~\ref{lst:purpose-example} by subclassing existing
purposes to create more specific ones: as regulations such as the GDPR
generally require a specific purpose to be declared in an understandable
manner, we suggest to such declare specific purposes as subclasses of
one or several \texttt{dpv:Purpose} categories and to always declare the
specific purpose with a human readable description (e.g., by using
\texttt{rdfs:label} and \texttt{rdfs:comment})."

This should also be changed in the spec.

Likewise, the example in Listing 2 (Example 2 in the spec) uses
instantiation instead of subclassing...

:SomePurpose a dpv:Purpose ;
       rdfs:label “Some Purpose” ;
       dpv:hasSector dpv-nace:M72 .

Isn't that also an error and should be subclassing?

Axel