Re: ODBASE'19 - deadline extended to 25th July

The latest commit on github now contains the below changes:
- fixed typo https://www.w3.org/ns/dpvcg --> https://www.w3.org/ns/dpv
- date (auto-)updated
- fixed broken internal links

I've also closed 1 pull request and 1 issue on Github regarding the same.

Harshvardhan Pandit
PhD Researcher
ADAPT Centre
Trinity College Dublin