Re: Ontologies added to Github

+1

My Github - is smartopian

Mark Lizar | Open Consent | 22 Wenlock Rd, London|  N1 7GU
P +44 (0) 208 123-2476 | E mark@openconsent.com
| Twitter @openconsent | Web https://www.openconsent.com |

Confidentiality Note: This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, kindly notify the sender and then delete the message.