Re: issue or confused found in the RDF/ontology

Hello All,

I also have another question about DPV 1.0.

Should 'date of birth' be created as a sub-class?
It seems like it could be subclasses of dpv:Age
<https://www.w3.org/ns/dpv#dpv:Age>, dpv:HealthRecord
<https://www.w3.org/ns/dpv#dpv:HealthRecord>, dpv:LifeHistory
<https://www.w3.org/ns/dpv#dpv:LifeHistory>.

Date of birth seems like something that should be included standard for the