Re: Adopters of DPV

Hi Rudy,

Signatu is a Cloud SaaS.

Signatu consists of:

   - an API for websites/apps to integrate with Signatu and register
   consent events in order to record and demonstrate consent and build a
   consent event history.
   - a Data Processing Specification tool to specify a complete consent
   request (or specification for other legal basis). Each specification has a
   unique version.
   - Each specification can be integrated into:
      - a consent dialogue (opt-in model) presented to end users
      - a legitimate interest (opt-out model) presented to end users
      - a privacy policy presented to end users (each policy has a unique
      version)

The integration of the same text into e.g. a consent request and a privacy
policy ensures that both documents/statements have the same text.

Signatu also has a tool (Trackerdetect) to automatically detect cookies and
3rd party recipients´ remote resources used on websites. The cookies and
resources are mapped to a data base of 3rd parties that has information
that is included in the Data Processing Specification together with the
resources used on each URL.

Hence, we distinguish between on the one hand, information as a property of
the website/app recipient, and on the other hand, information as a property
of the 3rd party recipient.

We have a number of additional fields to make a full data processing record..

All the best,
Georg

--
Georg Philip Krog