Re: Change of chairs

Dear Harsh,

I'll be very happy to see you as the new chair of the DPVCG. :)

I'd also like to let you know that I am currently leaving ULD, thus
orienting myself on a new professional journey (not sure where it will
take me - yet :)). I will definitely stay in the realm of data
protection. But for now, Christmas holidays first! ;)

I will stay part of the community group and have changed emails in my
account to that purpose - hopefully, that will work out for the mailing
list.

Even though at the moment, I cannot commit to anything concrete yet, I
intend to engage myself further in the DPVCG in the future, whenever I
see the opportunity.

Cheers and have a wonderful holiday season and a great start into the
new year!

Eva

Unabhängiges Landeszentrum für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein
Eva Schlehahn, uld67@datenschutzzentrum.de
Holstenstraße 98, 24103 Kiel, Tel. +49 431 988-1204, Fax -1223
mail@datenschutzzentrum.de - https://www.datenschutzzentrum.de/

Informationen über die Verarbeitung der personenbezogenen Daten durch
die Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und zur verschlüsselten
E-Mail-Kommunikation: https://datenschutzzentrum.de/datenschutzerklaerung/