Re: F2F meeting DPVCG doodle

p.s.: FWIW, so far Dec 3rd looks more popular for the moment, I have as a pre-caution blocked a room on 3 Dec https://campus.wu.ac.at/?campus=1&q=D2.2.094 <https://campus.wu.ac.at/?campus=1&q=D2.2.094>
Note that  if we stick with December 3rd, we'd need to close at 16:30 latest, as at 17:00 there's another related(!) event starting [1]
What I'd also like to discuss is, whether - for those NOT attending ICT-18, it could make sense to continue on 4th in the morning... let's talk about it in the upcoming Telco on Nov 6th.

Axel

1. https://www.meetup.com/Vienna-Semantic-Web-Meetup/events/255794280/ <https://www.meetup.com/Vienna-Semantic-Web-Meetup/events/255794280/>

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna