F2F meeting DPVCG doodle

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@wu.ac.at>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:19:42 +0000
To: public-dpvcg@w3.org
Dear all,

To get an idea for possible dates for a F2F meeting for the DPVCG, after some more discussions here at the SPECIAL plenary meeting and since around 12-14 of November is unfortunately already unreaslistic,
I have added only December 3 and 5 (that is before or during ICT-18) to the doodle:

      https://doodle.com/poll/ki85vyxm44ixat28

Please note that December 3rd in the evening we also have a public Semantic-Web meetup in Vienna planned about standardisation (details to follow)

best  regards,
Axel

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna