Re: Next telco

From: Harshvardhan J. Pandit <me@harshp.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 11:43:19 -0400
To: Stefano Bocconi <stefano@waag.org>
Cc: public-dpvcg@w3.org, Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@wu.ac.at>
Hi Stefano,
I think it was based on the F2F meeting at BDVF, Vienna.
If there are enough people attending the F2F, then the next meeting
would be scheduled to happen at/around BDVF. Else, 6/11 as per the
regular slot.
I also think there is supposed to be a doodle/poll regarding attending
the F2F.

@axel was chairing the session that day. The minutes of the meeting are
yet to be circulated.

Regards,