Re: Lawfulness of processing

Hi Eva!

> Please note that all these justifications/legal bases for sensitive
> data can be addressed by the EU Member States in national laws in order
> to maintain or introduce further  conditions, including limitations,
> with regard to the processing of genetic data, biometric data or data
> concerning health.
> Also noticeable is that the justification of 'legitimate interest' is
> NOT possible when sensitive data are concerned.

Just out of curiosity, can a EU Member State also >remove< certain
conditions using national laws? Or similarly, explicitly allow the
justification of 'legitimate interest' with the help of national laws?

br, simon

---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys