Re: Lawfulness of processing

Hi Axel, Sabrina.
I agree that we should also have a taxonomy of "legal basis" for processing.

 From the text of GDPR Sabrina shared earlier, I have the following
legal basis listed in GDPRtEXT:
* Contract with Data Subject
* Exempted by National Law
* Employment Law
* Given Consent
* Historic, Statistical, or Scientific Purposes
* Legal claims
* Legal obligation
* Legitimate Interest
* Made public by Data Subject
* Medical, Diagnostic, or Treatement
* Not for Profit Org.
* Public Interest
* Purpose of New Processing
* Vital Interest

I propose we start with this (and the text from GDPR) as our starting
point for discussion.

Best,
Harsh

Harshvardhan J. Pandit