Re: Welcome to the W3C DPVCG - date poll for a first sync call in July

Dear all,

if you have not filled the poll for out initial consolidating call yet, please do so by next week latest.
I will be offline on vacation for two weeks now, but Bert might choose the final option in the meantime.
Otherwise, I will announce it latest on July 16th upon my return.

best regards and looking forward to talking to you all!
Axel
--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna