Teleconference inf (Re: DPVCG - first call)

On Monday, July 23, 2018 7:41:43 AM CEST Axel Polleres wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> as agreed, we'll have our first call later today: July 23rd, 17:00
> CEST
>
> Please find below an agenda (call details will be sent out later in a
> separate email):

We'll use the WebEx conference system for this call:

  Join using a Web browser:
  https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m9e44f9209ea01dcf643211a9a1043064
  Meeting number: 646 036 282
  Meeting password: vocab

  Or join from a video conferencing system:
  Dial sip:646036282@mit.webex.com
  You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

  Or join by phone:
  +1-617-324-0000 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
  Access code: 646 036 282

Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=maaf3a0109b2e7b60f72c0124ab569d27

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc

> Agenda:
>
> 1) Admin
> 	* Pick a scribe
>         * Tools (https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/ --> Tools: IRC,
> Issues Tracker, Wiki, Mailinglist...) * Decidfe on a tool for editing
> documents/version control?
>     		* preferences in the group?
>     		* Github? Ask whether it is ok, and then one of us can set
it
> up.
>
> 2) Roll call/self-introductions,
>     * ask for self introductions on the wiki....
>     * ... clarify how to register on the wiki and then everybody can
> edit their user page
>
> 3) Report on the workshop that initiated the group
> (https://www.w3.org/2018/vocabws/)
>
> 4) Comments on schedule, planned deliverables and draft charter, cf.
> https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/
>
> 5) Start collecting inputs:
>     * Ask participants to collect their
> 	- use cases and requirements
> 	- starting point vocabularies (with references) on the Wiki
>     * discuss draft structure.
>
> 6) Next steps:
>  * regular meetings? weekly or bi-weekly?
>  * further dissemination?
>  * F2F meetings (as per draft charter)
>  * Discuss regular agenda and regularity of calls:
>     	* roll call, scribe selection
>     	* minutes of last time
>     	* review Action items
>     	* concrete topics per day (collected by chairs)
>     	* AOB
>

> Looking fwd to talkintg to you later!
>
> Axel
> --
> Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
> Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna
> url: http://www.polleres.net/  twitter: @AxelPolleres

Bert