Aftermath of vienna meeting: Compiled slides attached

From: Eva Schlehahn <uld67@datenschutzzentrum.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 13:45:42 +0100
To: public-dpvcg@w3.org
Dear all,

during the Vienna meeting, I took the liberty of showing a few slides in
between from former presentations I had in store. They concern the topic
of GDPR compliant technical specifications and some initial suggestions
from legal point of view. It was requested that I share them around
after the meeting, so I consider this action point done now. :)

Greetings,

Eva