Re: ARIA Task force interlock call

(Adding Markus to the CC list explicitly)

Thank you Rich.

Two admin type issues:

- I hope it is o.k. if this is shared with the DPUB IG as a whole. We had a brief discussions on the call yesterday, but we were all a bit vague about what the issue were. We thought of having some email discussion, and these would be a good starting point.

- As a purely personal reaction: I understand the issues and we will have to solve them. That being said, I do not think any of those would be blocking for the publication of FPWD. A first public draft is just that: a draft that is shown to the community for the first time. It is by no means final, and it is aimed at getting as much input from the community as possible. Ie, I would really hope we can publish at the agreed time even if some of the issues are still pending.

Thanks again

Ivan

----