Re: Introduction and question

Hello Wyb,

I'm not sure what you're looking for.  The Tracking Protection Working Group (TPWG) has been active since fall of 2011, and has a page at http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/

TPWG really launched based on the input described on this page (April 2011):
http://www.w3.org/2011/track-privacy/
which includes the adoption of the Do Not Track (DNT) user-agent mechanism by Mozilla earlier in 2011, and this might be the easiest place to start, as the documents available there describe the basic idea behind DNT.

This particular "community group" was formed largely to support the work of user/privacy advocates who are also working in the larger TPWG.

Hope that helps,
Lee

--
Lee Tien