Re: changing name , asap please?

Hi Chamindra

I have started a formal evaluation page
by listing existing definitions found on the web for the choices mentioned
here
http://esw.w3.org/topic/Naming_Survey

Please enter your findingsf! Also created a resources page to link our
documents and references, as you suggest,
http://esw.w3.org/topic/Resources

Please note that crisis management is generally intended in a business