Re: review all terms by cluster? refine the clusters? copyright? [was] Re: Proposal for a domain

Hi Craig,

You might have missed my point re: copyright.

Many definitions that are currently used, are actually (c) of the
standards organisation that defined them. This means that we can't
copy the definition for our our use - even though they are extremely
relevant to our discussion. Example may be standards organisations
definitions of risk, hazard etc.

I am not too concerned with regards to the copyright of our own
contributions however, as I consider this to be a public domain
discussion.

Cheers Gavin