Re: Emergency Management or Disaster Management?

The current mailing list has been set up using the term we had until
now. If and when the group sets up a W3C Incubator Group (under any name
the community feels appropriate) we can set up another mailing list for
the group at W3C with, again, any name you decide to have. The current
list can be considered as transitory until the incubator group is formed...

Ivan