[Fwd: Re: Disaster management ontologies?]

For archival

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Disaster management ontologies?
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 20:27:42 +0200
From: Martin Hepp <mhepp@computer.org>
To: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
CC: SW-forum <semantic-web@w3.org>, Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>,
ivan@w3.org

Dear Tim, all:

In the DIP project [1], a prototype of applying Semantic Web services
technology to emergency planning was developed. More information is
available at

http://www.essexinfo.net/dip/

A screencast of the prototype is at the following address:

http://irs-test.open.ac.uk/sgis-dev/vlad/sgis.htm

Best
Martin

[1] http://dip.semanticweb.org

martin hepp
e-mail: martin.hepp@deri.org
web:    http://www.heppnetz.de
skype:  mfhepp
office: +43 512 507 6465

Check eClassOWL, the first real-world e-business ontology
for products and services in OWL at
http://www.heppnetz.de/eclassOWL