Re: Experimental Draft of Digital Offers CG Use Cases

Hi Manu,

Thanks for sending this. Perhaps we can use it like this:

 * Review the use cases people have put in the wiki, and start to prioritize
 * As we dive deeper into understanding them, we may find it useful to
   provide more structure to their formulation, in which case your approach could
   be helpful.

Is that what you had in mind?

Ian

--