RE: [DPUB-ANNOTATION-UC] Comment on title or on publication? [I18N-ISSUE-457]

Hi Rob,

I wouldn’t republish the document for that purpose. You might consider it for errata or for a future revision (if any).

Addison

From: Robert Sanderson [mailto:azaroth42@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2015 2:13 AM
To: Phillips, Addison
Cc: public-digipub@w3.org; public-i18n-core@w3.org; Web Annotation
Subject: Re: [DPUB-ANNOTATION-UC] Comment on title or on publication? [I18N-ISSUE-457]

Thanks Addison!

In the DPUB use case document for 2.1.1, "title" is intended to mean the publication work, rather than a particular document or the title string.  I agree that the polysemy here is undesirable, as that particular usage is probably limited to the library and publishing industry.

At this stage (given that it is already published as a note) I'm not sure if it's worth changing to remove a single word?

Rob