Re: [DPUB-ANNOTATION-UC] Comment on title or on publication? [I18N-ISSUE-457]

Thanks Addison!

In the DPUB use case document for 2.1.1, "title" is intended to mean the
publication work, rather than a particular document or the title string.  I
agree that the polysemy here is undesirable, as that particular usage is
probably limited to the library and publishing industry.

At this stage (given that it is already published as a note) I'm not sure
if it's worth changing to remove a single word?

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson
Information Standards Advocate