Re: magazines and OWP (was Re: Prioritisation)

Doug, Interesting way of reading what I wrote - I can see how you could find that in there.

However, I wasn’t actually asking for that, because PDF is already a primary resource type for the OWP.  If you look at the HTML5 spec, you will find multiple references to PDF in samples and an inclusion as a non-normative reference.  More importantly, in some ways, is support for it natively in many/most of the browsers available today on most platforms.  So I would expect that as the common viewing platform for OWP content continues to move towards the same browser (engines) for both online and offline content, that PDF support would simply be a given.

Leonard