Re: CSS Pages and Pagination

On 06/08/2015 19:11, Daniel Glazman wrote:

> We all know they do. We're speaking of making the features so mainstream
> they reach all browsers. Paged Media and GCPM have triggered 15 years of
> resistance from browser vendors if you except your parent company, and
> for quite good reasons in my humble opinion (but that's only my
> opinion). Now you too can agree we disagree.

I have to add something: the only real _serious_ progress there comes
from other people like our friend Dave Cramer from Hachette Livre who
is doing an incredible cleanup job in GCPM, the Garbage Collector
Placeholder Module. And that happened after you decided to leave active
presence in the Working Group.

</Daniel>