Re: [charter] statement on EPUB4

I like Matt's proposal of a "rountrip" concept, with some caveats.
The internal plumbing of the future EPUB revision may be different and its functional coverage may be larger.
What may happen is that a functionality which is "easy" to implement in EPUB 4 appears more convoluted when ported back to EPUB 3 (I'm thinking about audiobooks), or may present some functional loss (think about page transitions in digital comics).

Laurent Le Meur, EDRLab