Re: *Possible* additional use cases

> On 14 Oct 2016, at 14:49, Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com> wrote:
>
> >Signing a (P)WP
> >
> While it might be possible for professional publishers to obtain the necessary cryptographic credentials to sign all of their publications – it’s not something that will work in the world of “ad-hoc publications”.  Even amongst the members of the IG (who are technically savvy people!), I would bet that very few have certificates.  And while it is possible to create a “self-signed” certificate, such a cert wouldn't be useful for this use case (though it would be useful for the “integrity check” use case).

That is correct.

But I realize that the use case text may have been incorrect. I do not think that the use case says that this/these features must be available for _all_ publications. What it says that it should be possible for an author/publisher to do so, ie, it _may_ be used when that is a necessary feature. Ie, the Legal publisher in the UC would probably have such credentials and could do it, whereas if you or I produce a WP, we may not have the right tools, and/or we would not care to use it.

> But yes, we can revisit them all when we have the revised version from Heather.

+1

Ivan