From: Florian Rivoal
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 21:40
To: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken
Cc: Ivan Herman ; W3C Digital Publishing IG
Subject: Re: [DPUB] Doodle poll for a new IG call timing

  On Sep 27, 2016, at 22:58, Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com> wrote:

  I will add that if you cannot access Doodle, please be in touch, and Garth, Ivan, or I will help you.

  If you have not participated because of time zone constraints (West Coast, Asia, Australia), please speak up. We are trying to accommodate as many people as possible!

I don't think it will be possible to accommodate me, and given that I am not a regular participant, not much effort should go into trying, but since you are calling out, here's my answer: none of the suggested times work for me, they're all in the middle of the night in Japan. I might try and join once in a while if it were at a more accessible time, but I understand that this is unlikely to fit anyone else's schedule.

- Florian