Re: JS - inside or out?

That certainly one possibility…

From: Laurent Le Meur <laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org>
Date: Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 10:37 AM
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Subject: Re: JS - inside or out?

If we use the dichotomy Reading System vs Content, do you mean that the Content metadata should contain information meaning e.g. "I'm dealing with the pagination" or "I'm dealing with the reader mode" (following your list of "JS features"), forcing the RS to turn these features off and lets the Content JS dealing with them?

Laurent Le Meur
EDRLab