Re: JS - inside or out?

From: Laurent Le Meur <laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 16:37:53 +0100
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
If we use the dichotomy Reading System vs Content, do you mean that the Content metadata should contain information meaning e.g. "I'm dealing with the pagination" or "I'm dealing with the reader mode" (following your list of "JS features"), forcing the RS to turn these features off and lets the Content JS dealing with them?

Laurent Le Meur
EDRLab