Re: DPUB TPAC Lisbon

Hello Rebeca,
This is Charles LaPierre, and I am the AC rep for Benetech.  They are not duplicated and if possible would be best to attend both days, plus you should attend the AC Plenary meetings which is usually on Wednesday with a dinner for us that evening as well.  There might be other sessions you are interested in attending the rest of the week if you want to extend your trip for the entire 5 days.  I would highly recommend requesting a guide when you register to help show you the ropes.  Jean Spellman was mine a couple years back when I was new and it was great.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks
Charles LaPierre
co-chair of A11Y TF for DPUB IG
Technical Lead, DIAGRAM and Born Accessible
charlesl@benetech.org
Twitter: CLaPierreA11Y