[dpub] DPUB meeting cancelled 16 May, Virtual F2F reminder

From: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 15:30:08 +0000
Hi All,

We have to cancel the weekly DPUB call on 16 May because Markus and I travel too much. Feel free to gather on IRC and talk about us.

We will resume the usual schedule on 23 May.

Our virtual F2F [1] is on 25 May. Please add your name to the wiki if you plan to attend. It will help with logistics.

Thank you

Tzviya Siegman
Digital Book Standards & Capabilities Lead
Wiley
201-748-6884