Welcome to DPUB!

From: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 19:28:08 +0000
To: "jonathan.thurston@pearson.com" <jonathan.thurston@pearson.com>, "mark.staloff@pearson.com" <mark.staloff@pearson.com>
Hi Jonathan and Mark,

If you have not already done so, please review the group charter  [1],  the public working group page [2] and recent meeting  minutes [3]. We meet on Mondays at 11:00 Eastern. You can find meeting information on our wiki [4]. You will want to use IRC at meetings [5] and, if a dedicated IRC client does not work, you can use the web client [6].

Please introduce yourself on this list and on the next call. Please let us know why you are interested in participating in the Digital Publishing Interest Group,  which parts of the charter are of particular interest, your expectations, and where you might be able to contribute.

Our next call is not until May 23. Watch out for the agenda on the mailing list.

Thanks and welcome,
Tzviya & Markus

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/09/digpubig

[2] https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Main_Page

[3] https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Meetings

[4] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/WebEx

[5] http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/

[6] http://irc.w3.org

[7] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig/

Tzviya Siegman
Digital Book Standards & Capabilities Lead
Wiley
201-748-6884
tsiegman@wiley.com