Re: [dpub-loc] New version of the locator document, with a textual description of the retrieval algorithm (Re: Types of PWP manifests?)

Hi Ivan,

Thanks a lot for this, it looks great to me! :)

Kind regards,
Ben

Ben De Meester
Researcher Semantic Web
Ghent University - iMinds - Data Science Lab | Faculty of Engineering and
Architecture | Department of Electronics and Information Systems
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
t: +32 9 331 49 59 | e: ben.demeester@ugent.be | URL:
http://users.ugent.be/~bjdmeest/