Re: CSS Priorities / character alignment (Was: Meeting Minutes, 2016-01-11)

I'm not sure if it's interesting or already known but
https://www.w3.org/Math/draft-spec/mathml.html#chapter3_id.3.5.5.10
describes the algorithm specified by the MathML spec for its in-table
alignment markup. Though, as far as I know, no web-based MathML renderer
implements malign groups.

Speaking of that link
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-text-4/#character-alignment; the example's
pseudo-rendering does not correspond to the table markup; it confused
people I had sent it to.

Peter.