CSS Priorities / character alignment (Was: Meeting Minutes, 2016-01-11)

From: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 16:13:34 +0900
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>

> On Jan 13, 2016, at 15:01, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Minutes are available here:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2016/01/11-dpub-minutes.html

Hi all,

Sorry for missing the meeting, it was a holiday in Japan (but I should have sent regrets nonetheless).

I just wanted to briefly react to the discussion about the CSS Priorities Document,
and confirm that there is a meeting of the CSSWG from February 1 to 3,
that I am going to it, and that I am happy to push for discussions on
DPUB-IG topics such as character alignment in tables, but also that
it will be difficult for me to do so if I don't have a corpus of examples,
especially examples that could inform the discussion about the issues
raised by Dbaron in the spec (https://drafts.csswg.org/css-text-4/#character-alignment).

Please help me help you :)

 - Florian