Re: Musings on PWP Offline/Online Modes

Maybe I'm just wearing too many hats, and it's constricting the bloodflow
to my brain, but it seems to be - while we shouldn't actually dictate or
care how a reading system does something, we should most certainly look to
solve our problems with existing tools, especially ones that are also part
of a standards committee and implementation exists.

-Nick

--
- Nick Ruffilo
@NickRuffilo