Re: [dpub-loc] 20160217 minutes

From: Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 21:15:17 +0000
Sorry that I was unable to attend today, especially since the discussion (based on the minutes) seems to completely undo all the work that Ivan, myself and others did on the mailing list during the past week.   The position presented by Daniel is the exact opposite of what Ivan’s musings (adjusted based on mail conversations) presented.

I think we need to go do this over again next week – which si extremely unfortunate.

Leonard

Fro  "Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken" <tsiegman@wiley.com<mailto:tsiegman@wiley.com>>