Re: [dpub-loc] Use Cases

Hi Leonard,

As agreed on the call, we will consolidate all use case discussion on the
github repo (https://github.com/w3c/dpub-pwp-ucr). I will make new issues
there per use case type, and add your comments and my answers :).

Thanks!
Kind regards,
Ben

Ben De Meester
Researcher Semantic Web
Ghent University - iMinds - Data Science Lab | Faculty of Engineering and
Architecture | Department of Electronics and Information Systems
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
t: +32 9 331 49 59 | e: ben.demeester@ugent.be | URL:
http://users.ugent.be/~bjdmeest/