Re: [dpub] short title for PWP-UCR

-1, unless we plan to replace the existing white paper  at /TR/pwp. And then we'd need a new short name for that, and changing short names leads to madness, as the CSSWG has (not) learned over and over.

Can we continue to use pwp-ucr?

Dave

From: <Siegman>, "Siegman, Hoboken" <tsiegman@wiley.com<mailto:tsiegman@wiley.com>>
Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 4:36 PM
Subject: [dpub] short title for PWP-UCR

Hi All,

We neglected to choose a short title for the FPWD for the PWP Use Case document.  Please vote (+1/-1) for

http://www.w3.org/TR/pwp

Thank you,
Tzviya

Tzviya Siegman
Information Standards Lead
Wiley
201-748-6884

This may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete immediately, and understand that no disclosure or reliance on the information herein is permitted. Hachette Book Group may monitor email to and from our network.