Re: [Moderator Action] Annotation UCs

Right, the annotations can "live" anywhere that's useful. If there are
multiple annotations that should be collected together, the model
introduces a Collection -
https://www.w3.org/TR/annotation-model/#collections - that can be split up
into pages if needed.  These collections could simply be part of the PWP.
If that's insufficient, do please let us know :)

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson
Semantic Architect