Security Use Cases - Very rough first draft

From: Baldur Bjarnason <baldur@rebus.foundation>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 12:34:47 +0000
Security Use Cases - Very rough first draft

Here it is on Google Docs:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i8vm8cg5iqxWgpPFRR3Qae5loj-DWcrsbBUIf2IeGaU/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know if you can’t access it and I’ll find another way to share it with the list or fiddle with the sharing settings on the document itself.

It’s a very rough draft, half-baked, doesn’t conform to spec style or structure etc. etc.

All of the links included are there more as informative references for context and will have to be turned into proper spec references or removed in a later draft.

If the scenarios seem paranoid downers then bear in mind that my biggest worry while writing it is that I might not be paranoid enough.

- best
- Baldur Bjarnason
  baldur@rebus.foundation